The organization or person who hires HAPPYCLAPPYBEATS, is hereinafter referred to as THE ORGANISER.
1. HAPPYCLAPPYBEATS supplies glovess for all participants unless otherwise agreed. THE ORGANISER provides a suitable space for the energiser/workshop. This implies that THE ORGANISER provides a venue of sufficient size and that some noise is not a problem.
2. The venue where the energiser/workshop will be given has to be available in advance so HAPPYCLAPPYBEATS can set-up. If this is not the case, the set-up time comes at the expense of the energiser/workshop time.
3. Participants of the workshop have to be in a sober state, which will be determined by the facilitator. HAPPYCLAPPYBEATS advises to plan a percussion workshop before dinner/alcohol consumption.
4. THE ORGANISER provides a reasonable number of consumptions and, depending on the time, a hot meal for the HAPPYCLAPPYBEATS facilitator.
5. HAPPYCLAPPYBEATS is entitled to hand out business cards and contact information during and after a workshop.
6. HAPPYCLAPPYBEATS does not assume liability for material damage and/or personal damage and /or theft.
7. Payment is due within 14 days of the invoice. In case of any late payments, HAPPYCLAPPYBEATS will exercise its statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation.
8. Cancellation by THE ORGANISER will be charged at 10% after confirmation of booking, 25% if within 21 days of workshop, 50% if within 14 days and 100% during travelling to or after arrival at the venue. Rescheduling can possibly incur a fee. Any non-refundable expenses such as overnight accommodation or special equipment will be charged in full. HAPPYCLAPPYBEATS reserves the right to cancel any workshop. If HAPPYCLAPPYBEATS has to cancel the workshop, payments will be transferred back to THE ORGANISER.
9. THE ORGANISER has clearly taken note and agrees with the charging of costs which are caused by incomplete or incorrect information provided by THE ORGANISER or unforeseen causes by mistakes, ambiguities or negligence from THE ORGANISER.
THE ORGANISER will be asked to agree to these terms and conditions before a booking is confirmed.